Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Walk the Line


Alys – This was a simple video of art that was not that interesting at all. Just another concept of art that only make people wonder what the hell is he actually doing. This should not even been something to watch because it lacks effort.

Antoni – The end with her walking on water was creative making the illusion that I thought was cool.

Pope – Another boring video, and it didn’t seem like art again. Crawl was just another way of attempting art but I found nothing about it interesting.

For my walk the line I decided to show myself walking through fire. Through all I have been going through, not a day goes by where it is not intense in some sort of way. I wanted to show a line of pressure to the extreme. I tied a lot of jeans and shirts and made a line down the middle of my street My Red costume is me interpreting me blending in with the fire as I just keep on pushin myself through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment